[mythtv] Windows frontend issues

Mythtv mythtv at meric.id.au
Sun Aug 29 01:17:16 UTC 2010

> That should render the Windows platform "working for now."  If anyone
> is seeing other build errors, please report them and we'll try to fix
> them as quickly as possible.  I'm limited by how often I can rebuild,
> but I know that Mark and I both have some projects in mind for the
> windows platform that should make it less of a second class citizen.

Arrgh... now ffmpeg doesn't compile:

CC      libavcodec/dsputil.o
libavcodec/dsputil.c: In function 'put_h264_qpel2_mc30_c':
libavcodec/dsputil.c:2549: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[1]: *** [libavcodec/dsputil.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/C/mythtv/mythtv/external/FFmpeg'
make: *** [external/FFmpeg] Error 2