[mythtv] Windows frontend issues

Mythtv mythtv at meric.id.au
Sun Aug 29 01:38:15 UTC 2010

> Is that having started with a clean build environment and going
> through the script from scratch?  did it twice today without issue.

Nope... that's the next thing to try.  I did try just running the make
outside of the build script, and it worked.  Dsputil appears to be very
intensive to compile and pushed the compiler up to about 300MB.  I'm
wondering if it is some sort of local resource issue when executed under
the perl script.

Regardless, I'll try a complete rebuild of the environment and advise
the outcome.

Richard.