No subject

Thu Aug 5 16:39:05 UTC 2010

and the frontend you build from this source.<br>
I can&#39;t see the need to checkout a particular revision before you build=
sions.=A0 Why?=A0=20
Gentoo is source-based, which means that to uninstall 0.28-fixes and go=20
back to 0.27-fixes, we will actually each be rebuilding 0.27-fixes from sou=
rce.=A0 Or
 any milestone/changeset/tag in that series that the user specifies.=A0=20
Basically, &quot;something went wrong, get me back to last tuesday&quot; me=
ans first
fetching the source tree precisely as it was when pulled the previous=20
time, based on whatever sensible numeric version number we can use.<br><br>=

--0016364c7d5728a4be0496a6ff61--