[mythtv] ANNOUNCEMENT: MythTV is moving to Github

Marc Tousignant myrdhn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 01:21:08 UTC 2010

I'm in the process of switching my gentoo ebuilds to use github. I'm
wondering if this is the acceptable output of a myth[backend|frontend]
--version where a specific commit was requested.

# mythbackend --version
MythTV Version   : v0.24-38-g11ee9c5-dirty
MythTV Branch    : tree-11ee9c52ab2d639fa316
Network Protocol : 63
Library API      : 0.24.20101129-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_alsa using_oss using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_dvb using_frontend using_hdpvr using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg

MarcT