[mythtv] ANNOUNCEMENT: MythTV is moving to Github

E. Westbrook mythtv-dev at westbrook.com
Sun Dec 5 10:10:25 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 01:13, Marc Tousignant <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Also, just how many people are making separate ebuilds for MythTV in
> > Gentoo-land?  Why don't you all put your collective heads together and
> > do it once? :)
>
> I'm not sure how many are doing it.

I am, for one.  :)  And I seem to hear a lot of "I run Gentoo" on the -users
list, for whatever that's worth.  I think MarkT's ebuilds are considered the
first place to look for them, at least they were when I first decided the
Gentoo devs just can't keep up well enough to do it right.  :)  My local
ebuilds are pretty much the same, but in mine I get rid of the mythtv
eclasses and I also use version numbers like media-tv/mythtv-0.24.27381.
I'm not sure what I'll call them now.

$0.02,
EW