[mythtv] Ticket 9201 - Why is Ticket locked? I've the same problem!

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Dec 14 12:22:42 UTC 2010

On 14/12/2010 09:44, Jochen Kühner wrote:
> I've tryed the patch, now the first start of LiveTv seems to work every
> time, but after a channel change i still got  jump buffer errors all the
> time!

I too still get jump buffer errors with the patch applied: at least, I
had one occurence during a sequence of channel changes. But I'll be
happy if this patch cures the backend crashes I was seeing. The crashes
were only one a week or so, so it'll be a while before I have any real
evidence that it is cured.

Cheers,
	Paul.