[mythtv] Ticket 9201 - Why is Ticket locked? I've the same problem!

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Dec 14 12:43:16 UTC 2010

On 14/12/2010 12:31, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 14 December 2010 23:22, Paul Gardiner<lists at glidos.net>  wrote:
>
>> I too still get jump buffer errors with the patch applied: at least, I
>
> What kind of "jump buffer errors" are you seeing ?

A change of channel stalling for 10secs or so, and then a dialog
appearing on the frontend showing the error: "Error opening jump
program file buffer".

Attached is the backend log. Excuse the size: I'm uncertain which
bits are relevant. I'd provide the frontend log too, but I've
turned it off since the error. I can attempt to recreate the
error if that would help.

Cheers,
	Paul.