[mythtv] Ticket 9201 - Why is Ticket locked? I've the same problem!

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Wed Dec 15 11:01:55 UTC 2010

On 15/12/2010 10:45, Jochen Kühner wrote:
> I've tryed with yesterdays nights git version, and it seems not tob e fixed
> (I still got the jump buffer errors after switching a channel!)

For you, does repeated attempts ever lead to deadlocking part of
mythbackend? I've had this several times now. Any active non-live-tv
recordings continue, but mythbackend stops responding to mythweb
requests... or perhaps it is mysql tables left locked? I'm not
sure how mythweb works, whether it accesses database tables
directly or talks to mythbackend.

I'm now running a version of mythbackend built with debug. Hopefully
I'll be able to find out where it gets stuck.

Cheers,
	Paul.