[mythtv] Mac OS X Packager from git?

John Sturgeon john.sturgeon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 00:15:41 UTC 2010

On Dec 19, 2010, at 1:04 PM, Craig Treleaven wrote:

> At 12:37 PM -0800 12/19/10, John Sturgeon wrote:
>> I'm attempting to build the 0-24-fixes branch for Mac OS X and for some reason the osx-packager.pl script seems to be still in 'SVN' mode...
>>
>> ./osx-packager.pl -svnbranch release-0-24-fixes
>> [osx-pkg] This version of this script can not build old branches.
>> Please try the branched version instead. e.g.
>> http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/release-0-23-fixes/packaging/OSX/build/osx-packager.pl
>>
>> Has anybody built the 'fixes' branch for OSX?
>
> I've been messing around with converting osx-packager.pl to use git.  I have not got a successful build of .24-fixes (or any other branch) but the current problem seems to be related to the recent changes to ffmpeg.  But I could be entirely wrong.
>
> Craig
> (I am not a developer.  I don't even play one on television.)

One other thing, unrelated to my original question.  There seems to be some chatter regarding MythTV on Mac OS on the Sourceforge site.  I would encourage people to *not* fracture the discussions and make sure to keep all MythTV Development related talk here (mythtv-dev)... for posterity, searching, etc...

--
John Sturgeon <><