[mythtv] Ticket 9177 / HD-PVR channel change

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at graze.net
Fri Dec 31 22:13:59 UTC 2010

All,

Has there been any thought as to what is causing the problem in ticket
9177 ( "Error opening jump program file buffer" when changing channels
in live TV" )?  The poster has an HD Homerun, but I'm seeing the same
type of problem with an HD-PVR.  This problem exhibited itself fairly
recently - I think it's even post-v24.  It has shown up in the .24-fixes
branch which is extremely unfortunate as I was hoping to stabilize for a
while and figured fixes ought to be safe.

Is there any additional information that I might provide to help?

Thanks,
Brian