[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23378 - in trunk/mythtv/themes by danielk

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:22:32 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 1:53 PM, <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org> wrote:

>      Author: danielk
>        Date: 2010-01-30 19:53:13 +0000 (Sat, 30 Jan 2010)
> New Revision: 23378
>   Changeset: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/23378
>
> Added:
>
>   trunk/mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/recordings-ui.xml
>
> Modified:
>
>   trunk/mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/base.xml
>   trunk/mythtv/themes/MythCenter/base.xml
>   trunk/mythtv/themes/MythCenter/recordings-ui.xml
>   trunk/mythtv/themes/MythCenter/schedule-ui.xml
>
> Log:
>
> Various fixes to MythCenter and MythCenter-wide to improve readability.

Daniel,

I'm not sure if you've got a very different setup than mine, but the change
to Thorndale on MythCenter is a pretty big departure from what the theme
traditionally has been and also makes the font quite unreadable IMO compared
to the original.  It's nice to see attention to the theme but I just wanted
to start the discussion because I've been making changes here and there to
the non-wide version since it's the theme I use and I don't want to be
conflicting with the direction. It's just it seems this change in font was a
big one.

The other tweaks are very nice and if you happen to know, I'd love to know
how we could get the text of the selected item in the Watch Recordings
screen to be white like the group is when focus is on it.  I can't seem to
get the buttonlist to do that with the selectbar.

Kevin
<http://ebible.com/bible/NIV/2%20Corinthians%205:21>