[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23275 - in trunk/myththemes by robertm

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Wed Feb 3 02:35:40 UTC 2010

Hi Robert!

> Things which are unlikely ever to get done:
> --------------
> MythZoneminder

This remark has been puzzling me for a while and even more so now since we (French
language translation team) are currently working on a MythZoneminder translation.

Is it because you don't use it or because MythZoneminder will be removed from MythTV?

Thank you very much for your help and your great work!

Nick

PS: Is it possible that there is a slight typo in the word "prerequisites" in the
menus of MythNetvision? We have been working on a translation of MythNetvision as
well and there is a word were not quite sure if it contains a typo or if we simply do
not know its meaning...