[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23275 - in trunk/myththemes by robertm

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:40:20 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert!
>
>> Things which are unlikely ever to get done:
>> --------------
>> MythZoneminder
>>

> This remark has been puzzling me for a while and even more so now since we
> (French language translation team) are currently working on a MythZoneminder
> translation.
>
> Is it because you don't use it or because MythZoneminder will be removed
> from MythTV?

I don't use it, nobody seems to be doing any work on it, and if I had
my way, I'd delete it today.  ;)

But the reason it's unlikely ever to get themed is because I don't use
it and don't want to configure Zoneminder to theme it.

> PS: Is it possible that there is a slight typo in the word "prerequisites"
> in the menus of MythNetvision? We have been working on a translation of
> MythNetvision as well and there is a word were not quite sure if it contains
> a typo or if we simply do not know its meaning...

If it appears as spelled above, then it's correct.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/prerequisites

If I spelled it any other way, then it's a typo.

Robert