[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23275 - in trunk/myththemes by robertm

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Wed Feb 3 03:06:12 UTC 2010

Hi Robert!

Robert McNamara wrote:
> I don't use it, nobody seems to be doing any work on it, and if I had
> my way, I'd delete it today.  ;)

Thank God there's a smiley here because it does look like an interesting tool and I'm
tempted to try it...

> But the reason it's unlikely ever to get themed is because I don't use
> it and don't want to configure Zoneminder to theme it.

Thank you, you put my mind at ease... (-;

> If it appears as spelled above, then it's correct.
>
> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/prerequisites

It has a "i" before the last "e"...

> If I spelled it any other way, then it's a typo.

If we notice possible typos in a plugin that's currently in development such as
MythNetvision, what's the best way to report them, a ticket or writing to the dev
that's currently working on it (on some ML it's frowned upon)?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nick