[mythtv] IPTV

Zacarias Benta zbenta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:56:52 UTC 2010

Thanks for all your replies,

I've made a proof of concept as I've told you before, I use mythtv for iptv
I had a server streaming severall videos and created a m3u list with those
streams that mythtv used as channels.
The proof of concept was acceoted and now I've been asked to create a
product for a company in wich I have to use mythtv for IPTV purposes. I need
to have the decryption part working on freebox because of DRM. by the way
what should i do If I want to create a commercial product using mythtv? Are
there any royalties that have to be payed?