[mythtv] 0.23 Bug Squashing Party

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jan 13 10:02:45 UTC 2010

'Twas brillig, and Jonathan Martens at 13/01/10 08:07 did gyre and gimble:
> On 13-1-2010 4:56, Paul Kendall wrote:
>>> Any comments?
>>>
>> Awesome, I'll help out as much as I can with patches and testing.
>> What about testing patches that already exist in trac?
>
> I wonder on that as well as I have submitted some patches which also
> have not been applied (previously for .22 and now for trunk), most of
> them regarding windows compilation.

Something that xorg uses is a "nominations" wiki page. It's slightly
different in that case as it asks for nominations of patches from git
master to the stable branch.

But in this case would a wiki page with trac ticket numbers and some
minor (i.e. short) comments on the patch in question help to organise
things? It could be a bit "manual" but it seems to work quite well for
xorg (although project sizes and release process is different so may not
apply here).

Col

--

Colin Guthrie