[mythtv] "Missing Cover" in mythweb videos

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Jan 16 20:44:11 UTC 2010

Oops, looks like our message were sent at close to the same time...

Simon Kenyon wrote:
> i suspect that the issue is that the database used to contain the full
> pathname and now it only contains the filename. so the code is now wrong.
 >
 > i have submitted a small patch which uses the settinsg to get the
 > VideoArtworkDir

Nope, please look at the code I sent you, that situation is already handled...

I'm not sure the MythWeb side fetches the artwork (I think it doesn't) but once it's
there because it was fetched by the frontend it should work...

I did not created the following symlink in /var/www/html/mythweb/data, it got added by
mythweb/modules/video/handler.php...

re:

lrwxrwxrwx  1 apache apache   17 2010-01-16 10:20 video_covers -> /storage/coverart

Did anything cause it not to be created on your pc?

Have a nice day!

Nick