[mythtv] MythNetVision dependencies

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:48:11 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Marc Randolph <mrand at pobox.com> wrote:

> Thanks to all the devs for all the hard work.  0.22 is awesome, and
> 0.23 is looking to be even better!
>
>   Marc

I wanted to note that I wasn't ignoring this thread, it just got
answered before I had a chance to finish my breakfast.  Thank you for
the kind words, we are definitely working hard to make MNV as good as
it can be for an initial release, with a lot of good ideas about how
to make it even better for .24.  All of the devs do great work and
invariably someone's work fails to attract the attention it deserves.
I am proud of MNV, but my work pales in comparison to some other
people's work and the tools that some of them have given me to work
with are the real reason MNV was possible in as short a development
time as it took.

So... go team!

Oh, and I'm still waiting for some artistically inclined graphic
design type to look at the generic directory icons we're distributing
right now and come up with a nice, modern, "lickable" set to replace
them with :)

Robert