[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r23183 - in trunk/mythplugins/mythnetvision/mythnetvision by robertm

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 22:47:29 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 2:35 PM,  <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org> wrote:
>      Author: robertm
>        Date: 2010-01-17 22:35:51 +0000 (Sun, 17 Jan 2010)
> New Revision: 23183
>   Changeset: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/23183
>
> Added:
>
>   trunk/mythplugins/mythnetvision/mythnetvision/icons/twit.tv.png
>   trunk/mythplugins/mythnetvision/mythnetvision/scripts/twit.tv.pl
>
> Modified:
>
>   trunk/mythplugins/mythnetvision/mythnetvision/mythnetvision.pro
>
> Log:
>
> New Grabber for MythNetvision, Leo Laporte's TWiT.tv (This Week In Tech).  Check the script for any perl prerequisites, but it appears to all be stuff any modern distro should have.

Note that the TWiT.tv script is most useful as a download grabber,
which we don't exactly handle all that well yet.  It is possible to
open the program in the browser, but I have yet to find a QtWebKit
compatible plugin that will play the "Play Video" links.  Downloading
the vids and playing them w/ Internal works fine.  Grabber is
tree-capable only.

Robert