[mythtv] Deadline for 0.23 translations?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 04:42:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Kenni Lund <kenni at kelu.dk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I understand that there'll be a feature freeze of 0.23 in a few days,
> most likely together with a sync of new themestrings for translation.
>
> For how long after this will you accept translations for the 0.23
> release (which I have read has a due date at around 1st of March)?

We'll start working on translations after the freeze and stop applying
them sometime just prior to the release.  the sooner you get them in,
the better their chance of inclusion, but the more possible it is that
you might have to make some last minute changes if a string changes.
How you prefer to "risk" it is up to you.  I would think that getting
something in by the 20th should stand a pretty good chance of being
applied.

Robert