[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r21489 - in trunk/mythtv by jyavenard

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 03:32:49 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 8:53 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 12 July 2010 02:58, Mark Buechler <mark.buechler at gmail.com> wrote:
> > A question regarding the last note in this commit about uncovering a
> > previously existed bug. I've been searching around and haven't found any
> > commits which fix this. Does anyone know if this has been looked at?
> > Thanks, Mark.
> >

> That was almost one year ago... Can't recall..
>
> Ah I do know ...
>
> The colorkey wasn't refreshed so all you would get sometimes was a
> green screen, especially if using vdpau
>
> This was fixed by Markk prior the 0.23-release
>
> I think that was this one....
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/21621
>
> However, it could be another one. I remember Mark struggling for a
> while to find the problem and it turned out to be something simple, a
> much smaller change than 21621

Ok. It thought it referred to another issue. I'm seeing an issue where if
the video is incorrectly parsed, a value of 0 is used but when the video is
finally parsed correctly, the new refresh rate never gets changed. This
happens with video that has corruption in the beginning.

I'd put in a bug report, but I'm not using anything near a recent version of
Myth. I'll have to track this one down on my own. :)

Thanks for the reply.

- Mark.