[mythtv] ATTN Windows Users: Libdvdnav and libdvdread resync

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 20:52:42 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'll be committing a changeset to bring our libdvdnav and libdvdread
libraries up to date in the next few days.  I have confirmed that it
works properly on OS X and Linux, but without a Windows system to work
with, I cannot confirm that the lib compiles properly on Linux.  I am
attaching the patch if you care to try.  Note that I am not looking
for the following:

* Complaints of other compile errors or issues with Windows
* Usability issues with windows

I *only* need to know that libmythdvdnav compiles properly in windows
with the patch applied.  I am 95% confident that it does, but we
wanted to make the patch available to you in advance.  Please only
attempt this if you are regularly building on Windows and are familiar
with patching the source.  It would really help me out if this thread
did not degenerate into any off-topic conversation.  If I hear no
complaints or obvious failures, I will commit this change over the
weekend.

Thanks,

Robert