[mythtv] DD5.1 passthrough disabled by timestretch?

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 23:26:49 UTC 2010

I just upgraded to the latest trunk for the first time since r24684.
Enabling timestretch seems to turn off DD5.1 passthrough -- preamp
reports Prologic instead of Dolby Digital as soon as I enable
timestretch.  Toggling timestretch off does not return it to DD5.1,
either.  I do not have "Upconvert stereo to 5.1 surround" enabled
because I want my preamp to handle that conversion.

Is this a known issue, or should I create a ticket for it?

Thanks,

John
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.