[mythtv] trick modes in live tv

Multimedia King multimediaking at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 11:14:39 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I am new to Myth-TV but not to PVR implementation.

Here I am trying to implement time-shift live tv pvr feature in my
application. I could develop the feature of maintaining the ring buffer
and pause/play feature in this. I want to implement trick modes(fast
forward/fast rewind) feature in this model with N minutes. Myth TV already
does this, but I can't use whole mythtv in my project.

could you please let me know where should I start tweaking/looking in
to the code in mythtv project for linux to implement this trickmodes feature in
Live-TV (time shift for N minutes).

thanks in advance,

Ra