[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r24980 by robertm

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:39:13 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> Again, if you don't want metadata pulled for your home videos and baby
> stuff, simply mark it as processed, there's a menu option to do it and
> everything.

I tried out the new metadata grabbing feature in trunk this weekend.
First I will say it is pretty dam slick.  Thanks for the improvement.

As expected Myth got several false positives for my videos (ie. myth
thinks the music video for 'dire_straits_money_for_nothing.avi' is a
whole concert which was released on DVD).  The file then gets renamed
in mythvideo to the wrong thing.

I could reset the metadata to get the real file name back.  But that
would mark the file as unprocessed and next time I did a scan myth
would reprocess the file.  I didn't see how to mark the file as
processed after I reset the metadata.  Is it suppose to be on the
'edit metadata' screen?  I was using the arclight theme if that makes
a difference.

-Ryan