[mythtv] Could we use thetvdb for tv preview images?

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Jun 30 00:38:22 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 10:24 +1000, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Why would it be a considerable amount of time?
>
> Just curious. The transition may cause problems, but surely working in
> UTC wouldn't add much.

There are a lot of places that use dates in MythTV and QDateTime
defaults to working in local time. But it actually wouldn't be
as difficult as when I last looked at it. With ProgramInfo now
using accessors you could actually do the conversion in small
steps instead of trying to change large blocks of code at once.
It would be great if some did the work.

-- Daniel