[mythtv] SVN 23718 Windows Compile - Where's the hardware acceleration gone?

Jonathan jonathanjstevens at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:48:19 UTC 2010

Sorry for all the posts - not meaning to spam...

Anyway, just thought it worth noting that I tried my Yadiff profile with
opengl rather than directx - and same issue.

So, basically, to summarise:

All bundled profiles do not load as renderers/decoders not supported.
With no profile at all, it drops to vanilla opengl- which on my machine
doesn't really work at all (prob lack of decent OpenGL on this machine)
Creating a simple profile allows me to specify DirectX, so HW acceleration
back.
Underlying issue of loss of the nice decoders and renderers is sad though :(

Also in SVN 23386.