[mythtv] Truncated translation

gilles choteau.gilles at orange.fr
Tue Mar 16 17:28:47 UTC 2010

after you answer for me patch, I come back here

I unterstand your position, perhaps it possible to find a solution or i
make a modified theme only for the french communauty

you say "a lot of text placement in Arclight by leaving textareas
hanging out in space"
but it's the problem with this part of theme, the text area is small and
the text option is big. If you want to give a good information to use
the text option is for me very important.
see the situation with the unmodified theme

http://www.weplug.com/images_1/46d81814fed59b58a20ce1326ce282e820100316165627.png

to make all in order, it's necessary to truncate title (Groupe de
stockage) and the text option (stocker dans le groupe de stockage par
defaut)
and i'm not agree that . I preferred like my proposal sort the title out
the text area

http://www.weplug.com/images_1/5c5456472139550c15ee0171d1e08fcf20100316165628.png

or suppress the title

another solution: give a more textarea during the highlight like in the
Mythbuntu menu

But it's your decision