[mythtv] Trac problems?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 03:46:37 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Kenni Lund wrote:
>>
>> It seems like there's a problem with Trac. I'm unable to post any
>> replies to tickets. I get the following error message:
>>
>> Oops...
>> Trac detected an internal error:
>> error: nothing to repeat
>>
>> The action that triggered the error was:
>> POST: /ticket/8177
>
> I'm still getting that error. I tried it earlier today and I am still
> getting it now... I was trying to submit our latest French translation
> before it is/was too late but now that the branch for 0.23-fixes and the tag
> has been done I'm not sure the devs will accept it for 0.23...
>
> Looks like all the work we put into it this this will go down the drain (at
> least for 0.23)... )-; )-;
>
> Nick

It still has a chance of getting reviewed, I personally am not seeing
any issue with trac, but if you like you can post the patch somewhere
I will download it and review it.

For what it's worth, we've been in the runup to .23 for weeks and
weeks, we've had a fixed freeze date and we're actually past due on
our announced release date, and I've been putting in tons of time
reviewing translations, so it's not as though we cut anyone off early
or wasted anyone's effort.

Robert