[mythtv] Mythtv 0.23 RC Segfault in Mythfrontend

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:29:12 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Nick F <nikos.f at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing the same thing on my Ubuntu 9.10 64bit systems with Nvidia
> 195.xx drivers.  Strangely, my OSX Snow Leopard builds off the same
> revision numbers work just fine.

OK - so Robert's comments in #8228 were spot on.  After doing a 'rm
/usr/local/lib/libmyth*' and rebuilding, no more segfaults, and
everything is working well with 0.23-fixes.  I'm not sure I'd quite
call it a 'sloppy build error' :-)  I had made distclean, and
re-checked the code out a dozen times!

So - anyone going from 0.22-fxes to 0.23-fixes, it's highly
recommended to clean out the libs.