[mythtv] 4 digit channel support

Chris Weiland hobbiticus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 21:57:52 UTC 2010

Jeff,

I appreciate the suggestion, but that's just another avoidable hack
job.  Like I said, I already modified the source code so that it does
what I need.  The point is that I shouldn't have to do anything - it
should be built into MythTV proper.

I'm not asking for help to get it working - I already have it working.
 I'm asking for help in improving the MythTV experience for others.  I
want to save other people the trouble of figuring this out, but I
could really use some help in doing so.

And Robert, I'm sorry if I came off a little preachy earlier.  It's
not my project, so it's ultimately your call about an option.  I just
want my cable box to work without modifying code/scripts.