[mythtv] SSA/ASS sub support(with patches)

Shawn King shawnking at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 22 12:25:15 UTC 2010

for patch 1
made sure that its only fonts that get loaded(cover images and stuff can
be attachments too)
for patch 3
Scale added(seems to work) and using outline color again for the outline

the InitialiseSSAStyles code was all wrong its no longer static and
should reload the styles whenever the subtitle tracks changed i also
moved the custom default style into the InitialiseSSAStyles function and
added it to the list if no Default style was found(and should still be
used if the subtitles use an unknown style) it also uses split instead
of section now

that should be about it for these patch unless if i find more bugs(i
hope i got them all this time)