[mythtv] mythtv commit: 26280 by cpinkham

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Sep 13 08:48:33 UTC 2010

* On Sun Sep 12, 2010 at 11:51:52PM -0700, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:42 PM, Nigel Pearson <nigel at ind.tansu.com.au>wrote:
>

> > > ... Clients will now be required to pass
> > > in a unique token specific to that protocol version when
> > > connecting to the backend.
> >
> > Did anyone have a matching change to mythfrontend?
> > (and all the other binaries)
> >

> The change included core libraries that should be used by the built
> binaries.  Maybe you need to do a make distclean and try again?

Yeah, I probably should have changed the API version as well to force
a recompile of everything but I didn't.  Maybe there was some weird
interaction somewhere because these are #define's instead of constants.

In the logs though, I don't see how the frontend could have had the
correct '62' protocol version without passing in the correct token.

That error message could be a little better as well.  I just
committed a fix for that.

--
Chris