[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: c7b18dbc4 by Daniel Kristjansson (daniel-kristjansson)

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Tue Aug 23 22:17:54 UTC 2011

On 24-8-2011 0:14, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> #define srandom 0
>
> but that srand will work too.
>
> What I've done for now is change compat.h to use Qt's qrand()
> function under mingw. It's not a great random number generator,
> but it is thread-safe.

Thanks Daniel,

that seems to do the trick. After some 'random love' to
libs/libmythfreemheg/Programs.cpp by adding the compat.h include file my
buildbot is chewing on a build again, while I get some sleep.

Will post the results (and probably a patch) tomorrow, first to find out
if there is nothing else sticking out of the mud.

Kind regards,

Jonathan