[mythtv] mythfrontend segfault

Alden, David alden at math.osu.edu
Mon Feb 7 07:02:46 UTC 2011

Hi,
I'm having trouble with running 2 copies of mythfrontend on my server.   My motherboard failed, so I had to replace it (+ processor, ram, audio card, etc...), and I upgraded from 0.23 to 0.24 at the same time.   I'm running Centos 5.5 using atrpms (which is based on mythtv v0.24-150-g08a8a65).  I have been running this setup for several years, but now it's segfaulting when I start the second mythfrontend instance.  I can run one copy on either video card, but as soon as I try to start the 2nd, it segfaults.  I've attached the gdb.txt and myth.log files from gdb.  Help?
...dave