[mythtv] help

Monish Kumar Monish.Kumar at hcl.in
Thu Feb 24 08:54:17 UTC 2011

I  want to develop new mythtv plugin but I am not getting any idea how to start . Pls help me to understand the plugin architecture and its interactions with libraray and mythtv application .
Also I want to know what is the difference between mythtv plugin and mythtv applications .

-Monish

::DISCLAIMER::