[mythtv] [RFC v2] New Win32 build script

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 13:10:38 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 8:11 PM, Lawrence Rust <lvr at softsystem.co.uk> wrote:
> Looks like the downloaded file is corrupt.  I checked the server and it
> verifies OK.  Try downloading again.  NB the server deliberately doesn't
> support range requests so best to turn off any download accelerators.
It's ok, it seems the debug version I ran last night don't have the
0xc0000005 error.. But it still crashes when I watch video or live TV
(This is the issue you talked about?).

The deug build requires yet another dll, zip-1.dll (IIRC)... The
environment used to build is Mandriva 2010.2, really strange.

ATM rebuilding with your new script and see how it goes, this will
probably take a few hours (and I can only get back to you tomorrow as
it's lateish now here in Australia)... Seems to be hitting walls no
matter what I do, yet strangly it's quite fun.. :/

Ps: Should this continue to be in dev list, or should i move this to
user? (not sure what the protocol is).

Thanks.

Regards,
Tj