[mythtv] QUERY_FREE_SPACE_LIST every 15 seconds

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Jan 16 19:51:29 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 11:01 -0800, Michael Rice wrote:
> Thanks for the info.  I've just added 'network' debugging to try to debug the
> slow-responding UI issues I've had since going to 0.24.  It will just make it
> a little easier without one of these messages every 15 seconds.

I added debugging that would print something to the console only
when the networking code improperly blocked the UI thread, but
that was disabled by robertm as being too verbose. If you want to
debug the UI sluggishness you really should try to find that code
and restore it in your copy. Unfortunately, I don't recall where it
was, I'm concentrating more on the backend these days.

-- Daniel