[mythtv] [RFC v2] New Win32 build script

Lawrence Rust lvr at softsystem.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 10:07:20 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 18:53 -0500, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Doug Lytle wrote:
> > If this fixes the problem I'll add it to the script.
>
> Forgot to mention my build line:
>
> QT_CFG="-no-iconv" ./mythbuild.sh -b fixes/0.23 -t 5

OK, good news on the Qt front.  I'll add the -no-conv option to the
default Qt configure options,

Your Myth build problems are a result of using the fixes/0.23 branch.
You should re-try with fixes/0.24 as Boleslaw suggested.

Patches are needed to the MythTV configure script and other sources in
order to build a functioning system.  The patches are branch dependent -
currently in the mythpatches-0.24 folder you'll find mythtv-master and
mythtv-0.24.

If there is demand I'll endeavour to backport the 0.24 patches to 0.23.

-- Lawrence