[mythtv] mythtv/master commit: 507708616 by John Patrick Poet (jpoet)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jul 25 18:02:04 UTC 2011

On 07/25/2011 12:53 PM, Warpme wrote:
> Hi,
> FYI
> This commit breaks compile on OSX for me.
> AFAIU it requires stl lib in lines 144/425 in mythrec.cpp.
> Current osx packager fails to compile those lines as by default it
> compiles qt without stl.
> Enabling stl in osx packager solves compilation issue.
> Unfortunately compiled FE crashes during start-up.
> Crash report attached.
> Br

Warpme, when you reply to these commit messages, could you please leave
the quote showing at least the one-line summary of the commit message
(though, really, leaving the entire message quoted doesn't seem to be a
problem--maybe just trim out the "Modified" section on really big
commits).  Having only a revision number just makes it hard--since I
don't memorize git changeset numbers--to figure out what change was made
and whether it might be related to something I'm working on (or may have
actually had a hand in breaking before John's commit).

Thanks,
Mike