[mythtv] [mythtv-firehose] mythtv/master commit: a40749d03 by Mark Kendall (mark-kendall)

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:27:42 UTC 2011

On 22 June 2011 21:33, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
>> Not likely logging itself.  What were the precise issues you saw?
>>  There maybe other things that now need libavutil, but I don't recall
>> anything in the new logging that requires the existance of ffmpeg libs
>> at all.
>
> Gavin, he probably means logging from ffmpeg. Those ffmpeg logging
> calls get redirected through our logging via myth_av_log(). But I
> have no idea where in ffmpeg all of that is implemented.

Sorry - should have been clearer. Yes - definitely looks like ffmpeg logging:-

Undefined symbols:
  "_ff_log2_tab", referenced from:
      _av_log2_c in fileserverhandler.o
      _av_log2_16bit_c in fileserverhandler.o
      _av_log2_c in filetransfer.o
      _av_log2_16bit_c in filetransfer.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [libmythprotoserver-0.24.0.24.0.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [sub-libmythprotoserver-make_default] Error 2
make: *** [libs] Error 2

Regards

Mark