[mythtv] Scanning and LCN.

Ian Wilkinson null at sgtwilko.f9.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 14:22:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've been trying to work my way through the code for channel scanning,
however I have to say that the amount of code in Myth makes it quite a
difficult task to work out how it all relates.

I've had a look but haven't found much in the way of a guide or
documentation that covers the source.  Is there something obvious that
I've missed, is there documentation that will allow me to find my way to
the section of code that assigns LCNs so I can try to add support for
the UK Freesat LCNs?

Many thanks,

Ian Wilkinson.