[mythtv] Mythlink.pl

Jeremy Jones jjones at almonassociates.com
Sun May 1 01:10:09 UTC 2011

On Apr 27, 2011 11:45 AM, "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> On 04/27/2011 12:02 PM, Jeremy Jones wrote:
> > Thanks.  I'll check that out as soon as I can.
> >
> > Yes, I am wanting to use the description (or a truncated version of
> > it) because the subtitles are not present in my EIT data,  therefore
> > the only information that one sees is the Title.  With 20 recordings
> > of the same title it can be a little hard to keep up with.  I am using
> > miniDLNA to serve this out to a dlna client (Sony BDP-bx37 ?, I think.)
> >

> FWIW, Schedules Direct has beautiful*** listings data with subtitles
> free with a membership (that costs only about a nickel a day).  :)
>
> Mike
>
> ***And, more importantly, useful.

Michael,

Thanks for the work and the help. I still have not had a chance to look at
this, and did not want you to think your effort was unappreciated.  Its just
that  we live in tuscaloosa alabama (recent tornados) and have been without
power since wednesday morning. While we were undamaged, I've
been assisting others who were not so lucky.

Thanks and I'll check out schedules direct.  For some reason I thought they
were asking for more than that. I guess i saw the annial price and thought
it was a monthly subscription.

Jeremy