[mythtv] Android companion application for Mythweb / API for Mythweb

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Nov 6 15:18:15 UTC 2011

On Sunday 06 Nov 2011 09:47:49 Daniel Frey wrote:
> But it is possible to get to the the data via rss.  I believe the urls are
> restful now, but it has been a while since I looked and I could be wrong.

They always were, as most http based APIs have been since the dawn of the
internet. 'RESTful' is one of those terms which drives me crazy, everyone
loves to talk about REST APIs as though it's some profound new invention and
not something which every sensible web application developer was already doing
years before someone invented a marketing term for it.
--
Stuart Morgan