[mythtv] Android companion application for Mythweb / API for Mythweb

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 03:00:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 1:15 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know, I wrote it ;)

Hi,

Sorry, I realise this is a bit of a thread-hijack but thank you very
much!  The Services API is something that is really exciting me about
the upcoming release (sound wierd??) so thanks for your efforts and
the efforts of others how have worked on it.

Having an interface that remains fairly consistent across releases is
very important for promoting others to 'tweak/enhance'  their mythTV
setup in my opinion and generally that leads to sharing of said
tweaks/enhancements, which make mythTV even cooler.

Cheers,
Whytey