[mythtv] Trailing spaces in callsigns

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:43:10 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Jerry Rubinow <jerrymr at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Is this a new trunk feature, setup via a web page?
>
> Yes, it's master only
>
> > I guess if you modified it, that means I don't need to worry about that
> and
> > can just submit a ticket/patch with the first three?
>
> Correct. (Though the patch should be against master)

I set up a machine just for developing the patch, and it's using master.  I
haven't set up the web server yet, but I will in order to test the mythweb
change, and then I can see what the web setup looks like as well.

I didn't see an obvious candidate for the change you mentioned in the
one-line summaries of your public activity on github.  Can you give me a
pointer?

Thanks,
Jerry