[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv/master commit: 0e84bfed2 by Michael T. Dean (sphery)

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Sep 17 22:39:13 UTC 2011

On Saturday 17 Sep 2011 17:27:38 George Nassas wrote:
> On 2011-09-16, at 3:41 PM, Robert McNamara wrote:
> > For the record, we're not taking a vote
>
> Still, it's odd that it took nine days before someone even obliquely
> admitted that the blunder was intentional. Hmph.

We're working on a solution, just give us some space. This is a busy time of
year for everyone and the time we all devote to MythTV is reduced as a result.

Just because we're not taking a vote doesn't mean that things will stay as
they are now, we're discussing the alternatives internally and we were doing
so even before this thread existed. Having to respond to these threads just
takes away from the time we could be spending on the code.
--
Stuart Morgan