[mythtv] mythgame compilation error

Preston Crow pc-mythtv08a at crowcastle.net
Mon Apr 2 00:26:29 UTC 2012

Mythgame won't compile for me.  I tracked the problem down to the use of
the 'OF' macro in unzip.h.  This apparently assumes an older version of
zlib than I have on my system.  The macro has been renamed to '_Z_OF' in
the newer version of the library.

A quick and dirty work-around is to patch the Makefile to add
'-DOF=_Z_OF' to both CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS, but the real solution would be
to detect the zlib version and set it correctly either way (or just use
the new version of the macro and require a newer zlib).