[mythtv] UPnP and directory structure support

Dylan Walkden dylan at taylordcomp.com.au
Sun Apr 15 02:12:23 UTC 2012

No worries, I was just having a poke around in the source code myself to
see if it was something I could contribute to. Is that an area you'd be
open to a patch submission for? And if so is there any documentation on
the data structures involved like UPnpCDSRootInfo, or would I be better
off looking through the code in upnpcdstv.cpp to understand how it all
comes together?