[mythtv] delete_recording & the rerecord option

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Apr 17 12:03:40 UTC 2012

On 2012-04-16, at 11:46 PM, Chris Pinkham wrote:

> Thanks for taking a look at making a patch.

No probs!

My other observation is I wonder if the http version should always do a FORCE_DELETE_RECORDING. My guess is if you call ordinary DELETE_RECORDING and there's no file it will fail (I'll try that to see) but since you're calling a delete API it's a good hint you want that entry removed from the DB whether there's a file or not. Since the http delete only returns true or false it's hard to know why you get a false when you do. Maybe someone else got there before you. Anyway I'll test the behaviour and upgrade it to FORCE_ if necessary.

- George